If you are engaged to marry an Australian, then the Prospective Spouse Visa will enable you to live in Australia for 9 months to enable the marriage take place. You must intend to marry the sponsor in Australia, and you must have personally met the sponsor.

This application must be made outside Australia. The sponsor must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. Once the marriage takes place, you can apply for a spouse visa in Australia.

Please contact our office for further detailed information on this Australian visa including the fees & costs, timing supporting documents & application forms & other requirements to make a valid Australian visa application.