Australian Migration & Citizenship Services
Use a professional & experienced consultant from Australian Migration & Citizenship Services to represent you. We will ensure that your visa application has a high chance of success & that this very important process is handled carefully & properly.
We will identify the best short & long-term strategy for your Australian visa or citizenship application. We will provide you with honest & realistic advice & we will tell you if you do not qualify for a visa. We will not take on your application unless it has a good chance of success.
We will help you understand the necessary requirements to make an Australian visa or citizenship application succeed.
We will prepare your Australian visa or citizenship application in a complete & organized manner. If you do not lodge a complete & organised application then your Australian migration or Citizenship application is likely to fail.
We will communicate directly with the Australian Department of Immigration on your behalf throughout the Australian visa application or Citizenship process, until a decision is made regarding your application & the visa label is issued in your passport.
Our services include:
- Accurately assessing which Australian visa subclass you & family members can apply for.
- Giving you honest advice on the total costs & time to prepare your Australian visa application.
- We provide all of our clients with a detailed list of all documents and forms that will be required to support your Australian visa application.
- Once we receive the documents and forms back from you we will start preparing your visa application.
- You can call us any time if you do not understand any part of the application form.
- We provide all of our clients with detailed instructions on how to obtain police & medical clearances.
- We will prepare & lodge your Australian visa application with a covering letter (usually between 5-15 pages depending on the visa type), explaining to the Australian Department of Immigration how you meet all the legal requirements for the grant of the visa.
- We will then contact the Department of Immigration on your behalf & keep you updated on the progress of your visa application throughout the processing stage.
- When the visa is granted, we will ensure that your Australian visa label is issued in your passport at your nearest embassy or consulate.
- We will then enter your & your family members visa expiry & passport expiry dates into our database & remind you when it is due to expire (no responsibility taken for expired visas however).
- We provide informed & experienced advice on post-arrival factors such as locating suitable property in Australia, purchasing a business in Australia, local private & public schooling for your children, & Australian citizenship etc.
- We definitely remove the stress of the visa & migration process from you & your family.
Our Commitment to You
We are committed to following three main values as a company.
- We are honest – we will tell you if your case is not going to succeed.
- We believe in integrity during every step of the visa process – we do not take shortcuts.
- We are reliable and you can depend on our company to represent you professionally.
The Australian Government Department of Immigration has the responsibility for deciding all Australian visa applications from intending migrants to Australia. We have seen a tightening of immigration rules in recent years, & it is becoming increasingly difficult to migrate to Australia without professional assistance. You will usually have only one opportunity to succeed, so you need to ensure you use the right people to represent you. It makes sense to rely on the qualified & experienced professionals at Australian Migration & Citizenship Services.
We will prepare a comprehensive Australian visa or citizenship application, & provide detailed submissions on your behalf to the Australian Immigration Department ensuring as much as possible that you meet all the Australian Immigration Law & Regulations.
We understand how important & critical this Australian visa or Australian citizenship application is to you & your family:
- Our company Director is a qualified lawyer with many years of corporate, business & family Australian visa & citizenship experience. We deal with families, individuals, business people & corporations every day.
- We can be trusted to prepare your Australian visa or Australian citizenship application with a high degree of skill & professionalism.
- We will provide you with a copy of your entire application on request.
- We will keep all your records, personal documents (passports, birth certificates, financial details etc) & confidential information secure in our office premises.
- We charge reasonable fees & provide an exceptional level of service to all of our clients.
We can provide Australian immigration solutions for most intending clients. Use our professional assistance to identify which visa subclass suits you. We have a broad level of experience across most Australian visa types, & we will identify the visa that is the most cost effective & appropriate for your needs.
We provide real customer service to you & your family members all times. We will provide a 24 hour 7 day service (if you request this) including after hours & mobile telephone numbers so you can contact us anytime. Most other migration agents only operate between the hours of 8.00 am – 5.00 pm (Australia).
“Our continuing record of success speaks for itself. I am pleased to say that I have personally never had an Australian visa application refused that I have handled from start to finish. I have personally prepared & lodged hundreds of visa applications; including temporary & permanent visas, family, corporate & business visas from many different countries around the world.”
“We can handle almost any type of visa situation. However, if for any reason we can not handle your case, then I will refer you to another migration agent or lawyer who specializes in your particular problem. I have personally referred clients to other migration agents & lawyers on several occasions in the past five years & vice-versa.”
Please join us today in becoming a satisfied & successful client today.
General Staff Information
Our highly trained & friendly Australian immigration staff members are experienced at representing business people, skilled workers, retirees & families located around the world to enter Australia on temporary visas (Australian Temporary Residence) or permanent visas (Australian Permanent Residence).
- All Australian Migration & Citizenship Services Migration Agents are registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) in Australia.
- All Australian Migration & Citizenship Services Migration Agents are members of the Migration Institute of Australia, the largest professional association of Migration Agents in Australia.
- Our Australian registered migration agents have a very high success rate.
- Our staff can speak the following languages: English, Arabic, Dutch and Mandarin. We can also arrange a translator if you need one so no matter what language you use we can assist you with your Australian visa application.
We understand the importance of your Australian visa application and the different demands and concerns our clients have due to the pressures of work, business or family. Some of our clients are working under extreme pressure in diverse operating environments, and we understand they need an extremely quick professional response at all times. We provide that response and make the process as stress-free as possible.
We are a friendly & professional team of people who are used to operating in a diverse multi-cultural corporate environment. We deliver a premium service to all of our clients who need our services. Please read the Staff Profiles to see detailed information on our staff members’ academic qualifications, professional experience and accreditations.
Contact the friendly and professional team at Australian Migration & Citizenship Services today, for further detailed information on using our services including the fees, timing supporting documents & forms required in order to make a valid Australian visa application.
Our diverse multi-cultural background means that we can support you in the following languages:
Using a registered Migration Agent
A large percentage of migration applications are unsuccessful, particularly when applicants try to prepare & lodge their own applications without professional assistance. Avoid taking unnecessary risks, & save time & money by working with the experts at Australian Migration & Citizenship Services.
Preparing an Australian visa application is a complicated procedure, & unless all of the legal requirements are met – your Australian visa application will experience delays or be refused. This could prove to be a costly & frustrating process for you & your family – professional expert guidance is strongly recommended for these reasons.
Migration agents operating in Australia are required by law to be registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority. Some migration agents operating outside Australia are also registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority; however, beware of those that are not registered.
All registered Australian migration agents must:
- Meet the qualification requirements for registration, which include a sound knowledge of Australian migration law & procedures (for initial registration) & ongoing professional development activities (for subsequent registration).
- Be of good character.
- Abide by the Migration Agents Code of Conduct, which they are required to display in their offices.
Australian Migration & Citizenship Services registered migration agents attend Australian migration industry conferences, seminars, & workshops held by the Australian Immigration Department. We are frequently notified of potential changes in migration law & policy before they occur. Australian Immigration & Citizenship Services will assist you throughout the visa application.
Regardless of the requirements that apply for registration as a migration agent in Australia, like most industries, there are varying degrees of quality between different agencies and legal firms. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services, and we have compared our work with numerous other agencies across Australia – including very large corporate accounting, legal and migration firms. The quality of our work is second to none and our standards are constantly improving. We invite you to use our services and you will see why we have such a high success rate, and why so many satisfied clients are happy to recommend us.
Australian Visa Fees
Why we charge fees for Our Services
Australian Migration Citizenship Services provides a full range of premium personalised migration services to all of our clients.
Whilst you would be aware that individuals can make their own applications for migration to Australia by engaging the services of an experienced registered migration agent you are provided with expert advice and guidance. Because this is our core business and therefore our core areas of expertise our experienced team can work with you and provide competent advice on the processes involved.
Our best intention is for success with your visa application.
Like most things in life – quality costs money. You will need to be prepared to pay a reasonable fee to secure the best representation, & to ensure that you have a quality company representing you. There are only a few Australian migration companies that we would entrust and recommend to prepare your family members visa application, and our company – Australian Migration & Citizenship Services – is one of them. Our fees are reasonable and affordable for most people who need to use our services.
Standard & Non-Standard Fees
We have standard minimum fees for most applications and these fees are sometimes increased if your application is particularly complicated or more time-consuming than a standard application. For example, some clients have medical problems that we need to overcome for the visa application. Others may have very complex financial or business backgrounds that we need to explain to the Australian Department of Immigration in a simple & understandable way.
Unfortunately, the Australian Department of Immigration also considers a number of countries as being ‘high-risk’ of breaching visa conditions, and therefore it is considerably more difficult to secure visas from these countries. If you are a national of one of these countries, then our fee may be higher than usual – since we will have to prepare an extremely comprehensive case in order to give you the best chance of success.
Some applicants over 45 years of age may also need ‘exceptional’ applications prepared, and other clients without formal qualifications may also need additional work for us to prepare their skill assessment or visa application. Fees for these non-standard applications are therefore likely to be higher than usual.